Monday, September 9, 2019

Google Timer Tech Tip

I had forgotten about the Google Timer, so this was a great reminder! It is so handy to use because it keeps me from using my phone as a timer, which can distract me from my work. All I have to do is open a new tab, set the timer to 20 minutes, and start my work. Since I have such a short attention span, I usually do 20 minutes of work, then 5 minutes of a break, then 20 minutes of work. Having a timer right there on my laptop keeps me from using an excuse that I don't have a timer near me to keep me on track. While this doesn't sound like much an excuse, practically anything can keep me from doing work if I am in a procrastinating mood.


++

Image information: Image of Google timer

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I had no idea about the Google timer so this was such a helpful Tech Tip for me, so thank you! I agree with you that whenever I use my phone as a timer, I tend to stray away from the project at hand and end up getting off topic or being on my phone for hours because I forgot I was actually in the middle of an assignment! This is a great tool

    ReplyDelete

Week 11 Story: Gellert

(Warning that this story is kind of a downer!) Gellert could smell the wolf. He knew his owner, the prince, couldn’t smell it because he...