Friday, October 18, 2019

Typing Test Tech Tip

For some reason I have always loved typing tests. They've been fun to me since I started learning to type in first grade. I hadn't tried this particular test that was recommended in the instructions, but I think it has been my favorite typing test thus far. It's short and simple, which is great to just generally judge your typing speed quickly. I've also tried this one, which is nice because you can adjust the settings and decide what most accurately expresses your typing speed. I usually end up getting around 90 wpm on it, though, so I'm not sure why I did better on the KeyHero test. Anyways, typing is really important these days so it's nice to always try to improve your typing speed and accuracy.
My results from KeyHero

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brooke!
    I am a horrible typer. I have tried to work on it, but I am just very slow. I am also dyslexia so spelling is quite a challenge for me. I scored pretty bad on this test. It was kinda fun though, so maybe I will keep working on it. Typing is such an important skill. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Week 11 Story: Gellert

(Warning that this story is kind of a downer!) Gellert could smell the wolf. He knew his owner, the prince, couldn’t smell it because he...