Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Week 10: Story Lab - Storybook Research

The next story I'll be writing for my storybook project will be about Draco Malfoy going to the Department of Mysteries.

For the object:
  • One idea I had for the object Draco is looking for is similar to the Buffalo Stone. Instead of it bringing the owner of it closer to buffalo, though, it would bring the owner closer to the enemy they are in search of.  
  • Book of Life or Stones of Unification from the Three Brothers of Fortune story.
  • Elixir of life from the Fox-Fire story
    • Here's some good information on Elixir's of Life from different places around the world
Potential stories to re-write:
Potential images to use - I'll probably end up using the Fox-Fire story, so here are images for that:
I think this is a good start to the story. The more I've researched, the more I've settled on the idea of using the Fox-Fire story and having the fox be the storyteller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 11 Story: Gellert

(Warning that this story is kind of a downer!) Gellert could smell the wolf. He knew his owner, the prince, couldn’t smell it because he...