Sunday, October 27, 2019

Week 12 Story Lab: Storybook Research

For my next (and final!) storybook story, I plan to (it could change) write about the Hufflepuffs in their common room. We don't know much about their dorms, since it was the only one Harry didn't visit in the series, but there is a lot of information floating around online. I know it's really gorgeous, well-protected, and has tons of plants and natural light. Here is actually an entire article about it by JK Rowling herself. I'll need to refer to that a lot. If you Google the Hufflepuff common room, you get a lot of good images for it. Here's my favorite:

Image result for hufflepuff common room
Hufflepuff common room from WizardingWorld.com

Some great information about Hufflepuffs:
Characters to potentially use/mention:
  • Cedric Diggory (take place before book 4?)
  • Tonks
  • Prof. Sprout
  • Hannah Abbott
  • Ernie Macmillan
  • Other minor Hufflepuff characters
Stories I could re-tell (replace characters with witches/wizards--potentially a legendary Marauders story):
Here is the link to all of my notes for those stories. 

Image result for hufflepuff
Coat of Arms Hufflepuff from Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 11 Story: Gellert

(Warning that this story is kind of a downer!) Gellert could smell the wolf. He knew his owner, the prince, couldn’t smell it because he...